5 Classic pieces every woman should have
Posted on 24 August 2014
Fashion trends change every year, but here some classic pieces that every woman should always have in her closet.
- The Printed Caftan: This must-have Florida staple is no longer limited to the beach or poolside; a mid-length caftan can be worn with skinny cropped pants or leggings, or as a summer dress.
- A Pendant Necklace: A statement pendant can be worn alone or with other necklaces for a sophisticated look. For a more casual look, wear it with a white shirt; Dress it up with your favorite cocktail dress.
- Shift: A shift dress is the perfect choice for one-piece dressing and a must-have for Florida’s warm days.
- Cotton cardigan: Even in South Florida you sometimes need a sweater. A light cotton cardigan can be worn with sleeveless tops and dresses and is the perfect staple for your wardrobe.
- Summer-Weight Scarves: Scarves bring individuality to your style. They are perfect around the neck, or to use as a shawl during the battle of the air conditioner.